Why Choose Our Resume Writing Services?
- What is a Certified Professional Resume Writer?
- Why should I hire a Certified Professional Resume Writer to write my CV or resume?
- How quickly can I expect to have my resume written?
- Who will be writing my resume?
- Which resume "level" is right for me?
- In which format(s) will you create my resume?
- What's the difference between a CV and a resume?
- Do you offer any other resources?
- Do you offer discount packages?
- Can I view sample resumes?
- What is your resume distribution service? How does it work?
- How will I communicate with my resume writer?
- Can I request revisions?
- Help! I don't like my resume... what do I do?
- How do I attach files, like my current resume, to a request?
- Which methods of payment do you accept?
- Do you offer an interview invitation guarantee?
Ordering Your Resume
Order with Confidence
- According to Frank Fox, Executive Director of the Professional Association of Resume Writers, a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) is a person who has met industry standards for achieving the client's strategic goals and has mastered the craft of resume preparation. In other words, a CPRW has the knowledge and skills to help you craft the resume you need to stand out from the crowd.
- Of course it's possible to create your own resume. In most cases, however, you'll end with better results - a carefully crafted, stellar resume, one that highlights your qualifications and strengths to prospective employers, and helps you land the interview invites you want - if you entrust your resume to a professional.
- Typically, we'll deliver your carefully-crafted resume in 72 hours, but if you're in a rush, we can complete it in as little as 24 hours without compromising quality.
- Your project will be assigned to one of our more than 200 Certified Professional Resume Writers, each specializing in one of more than 40 industries. We strive to match our clients with a writer who specializes in their chosen career field.
- There are 6 resume levels we use when designing a resume:
- The Entry Level: This is meant for recent college or university graduates and for professionals with two or fewer years of work experience.
- The Professional Level: This is meant for professionals who already have a certain amount of experience and occupy a position in their profession.
- The Career Change Level: This is for individuals who want to change their profession mid-way through their careers.
- The Executive Level: This is intended for C-level professionals, such as CEOs, COOs, CFOS, Directors, Presidents, General Managers, and so on.
- The Military Level: This is meant for officers or army officials who want to find civil employment.
- The Federal Level: This is for individuals who would like to obtain public-sector jobs.
- We deliver resumes in three formats: scanned, electronic, and web. A scanned resume would be sent to a prospective employer who uses OCR technology to help filter resumes using specific key words. An electronic resume would be submitted online, or via email. A web resume offers more room for creativity in formatting, and would allow prospective employers to view your resume online.
- A resume is a brief overview of your education, skills, and qualifications, not meant to exceed two pages. The CV is much more detailed, spelling out your experience and background, and will most often exceed two pages.
- Yes! We also offer The Top 10 Job Sites and Interview Tips on our website, free to our clients.
- Yes! Our discount packages include various combinations of resumes, cover letters, CVS, thank you notes, and more. View our packages here.
- Yes! You can view sample resumes here.
- Should you choose this extra service, we'll send your approved resume to 100 U.S. job sites, maximizing your potential interview invitations with no extra effort on your part. Once we've completed the process, we'll email you a list of all of the agencies that received your resume.
- We encourage you to be in close contact with your assigned writer by using our communication tool, here. Should you need additional support, we're available via live chat here, via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone toll-free at 1-888-4680474. We're here to help, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Yes! We want you to be delighted with your resume, so we offer free revisions. To request a revision, go to your Personal Profile page, choose "Order Details", and then click the "Revision Request" tab. Please provide as much information you can about which revisions you'd like.
- If, after the revisions, you're still not happy with your resume, please request a refund within three days of the resume completion, writing to email@example.com.
- Once you've sent payment, click the "Continue" button to add your current resume to the form, or to attach it digitally. You can also email your current resume and other documentation to us at CareersBooster.com.
- We currently accept payment through all major credit cards and via PayPal.
- Your privacy and security are important to us, so we will never disclose our clients' personal information to any third party. Your personal, contact, and credit card information are all safe with us.
- Yes! In the very unlikely event that you do not receive and valid interview invitations within 30 days of receiving your resume, please contact us within 5 more working days, so we may further revise your resume, or take other action.
Ordering Your Resume
If you're not sure which level best describes your resume, please contact our support team via live chat here, via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by toll-free phone number: 1-888-4680474. We're here to help, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Order with Confidence
- 1365preparing orders
- 440completed orders
- 903active writers
- 99.2%satisfied customers
You are guaranteed to get the following:
An easy ordering process which takes just 5 minutes to complete.
A resume and/or cover letter crafted by an experienced, professional, talented and committed writer.
Delivery on time, every time.
A free revision if you do not receive an interview invite within 30 days.
Free Features for each order:
- Interview tips
- Revisions in 30-day period