Terms and Conditions
1. 1. ‘Agreement’ refers to these Terms and Conditions.
1. 2. ‘Company’ means the entity that provides resume writing services to Customers according to the defined terms laid out in this Agreement.
1. 3. ‘Writer’ is the person, who has agreed to work with the Company on a freelance basis to provide research and writing services under the Company's terms.
1. 4. ‘Customer’ is the person who places an Order with the Company to obtain the Product according to his or her requirements and governed by the defined terms and conditions laid out in this Agreement.
1. 5. ‘Order’ is an electronic request of a paid service from the Customer for a particular Product and/or service.
1. 6. ‘Order Status’ defines order progress on a particular stage.
1. 7. ‘Product’ is a document in an electronic format that is the final result of Order completion.
1. 8. ‘Product Revision’ is an edited version of the original Product initialized by Customer.
1. 9. ‘Support Team or Support’ is the part of the Company’s organizational structure with the mission to assist and coordinate the Order process.
1. 10. ‘Quality Assurance Department’ signifies the part of the Company’s organizational structure with the mission to guard and evaluate the quality of Product and service provided.
1. 11. ‘Messaging System’ is an interactive feature that ensures communication between the Customer and Support/Writer.
1. 12. ‘Verification Process’ is a procedure required from Customer in order to confirm his/her billing identity to prevent fraud.
1. 13. ‘Store Credit’ is a money account of the Customer within the Company.
2. 1. The Company is committed to protecting the privacy of the Customer, and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems provided by Authorize.net. It saves the Customer from the risk of having the credit card data disclosed. The Company, however, does not fully guarantee any disclosures of the credit card data that may occur beyond its control and/or without its fault.
2. 2. Certain pages on the Company’s web site require the Customer to provide the Customer’s name, e-mail address, home address or phone number ( for example, when filling in the order-form). The Company does not use this information for any other purpose than verification and to contact the Customer with regards to the Order. All additional files provided by the Customer in order to pass the Verification Process are deleted from the Company’s database right after verification is completed.
2. 3. Direct contact between the Customer and the Writer is prohibited to keep the personal information of the Customer safe and confidential. The Customer is welcome to use the numerous interactive features created by the Company for that purpose, and a qualified Support Team is available for the Customer 24/7.
2. 4. Information provided by the Customer in Order description and in additional files needed for Order completion immediately becomes visible for the Writers once Order is paid. The Company is not responsible for the information voluntarily disclosed by the Customer when placing an Order and highly encourages the Customer to avoid including any personal or billing information (i. e. Customer’s phone number, email address etc.) as well as disclosing the Customer’s identity when communicating with the Writer through the Messaging System.
3. Nature of Product and Terms of Usage
3. 1. The company offers a service which allows Customer to find the qualified resume-writing professionals to provide career services to the Customer as unique recommendations intended to assist the Customer in his job search. Thus, it is understood that company makes no guarantees regarding the successful invitation for the interview for a job or prosperous walkthrough interview for a desired job by the Customer as a result. The purpose of this Agreement is to provide Customers with Product or services in accordance with the instructions of the Client. All that the company provides, is intended only for the purpose of the career of the Customer in accordance with his instructions. The company is also not responsible for failure on the part of the Customer to successfully obtain a desired job, with the help of the Product, or improper use of the Product.
3.2 In accordance with the protection of personal data of the Customer, our Writers are not allowed to login the LinkedIn account under the name of the Client and make appropriate changes on this website. Our Authors will upload the document (template) that the Customer will use to upgrade his/her LinkedIn® Profile account.
4. Order Process
4. 1. Placing an Order. When filling in an Order form, it is the sole responsibility of the Customer to register using a valid email address and to provide a correct phone number where the Customer can be reached (preferably both - home and mobile). There may be multiple occasions during Order preparation when establishing contact with the Customer is crucial. Failure to provide a valid email address or a correct phone number may affect Order completion and will result in a violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This may lead to forfeiture of any claim to the implied warranty or guarantee by the Customer.
4. 2. Instructions. Because the Company works based on Customer’s instructions, these instructions must be clear and precise. If the instructions are not clear and additional instructions are needed to complete the Order, but are not provided within the required time schedule, the Company cannot fulfill any implied warranty or guarantee and it shall not be held responsible. The Customer is advised that once the Order is completed any revision request must only be based on the initial requirements and description of the original Order. Any changes from the initial instructions of the Order will be considered "editing". This is an additional service and the Company will not conduct any free revision request that is different or deviates from the original Order requirements and/or description. Instructions and additional requests must be sent before a Writer is assigned to the Customer’s Order. Failure to meet this requirement will result in a violation of this Agreement and forfeiture of any claim to the implied warranty or guarantee.
4. 3. Sources The writer has the right to use all the information provided by the Client. Also, the writer can use the Internet to understand better the instructions of the Client, the specifications of the Order, and сomply the Order with the requirements of the job the Client want to apply, in case the Customer has not provided this information himself. Failure to do so will result in a violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and forfeiture of any claim to the implied warranty or guarantee.
4. 4. Checking the Messaging System. The Messaging System is an easy and convenient way to communicate. The Customer should check messages for any updates from the Support Team or from the Writer. The Customer should also promptly address any questions, concerns or give additional instructions using this interactive feature. Failure or neglect to check the Messaging System shall not be sufficient ground for a refund of services rendered. If the Customer does not know how to use the Messaging System, the Customer may contact the Support Team at any time for assistance or instructions.
4. 5. Incorrect Order Placement. The Company reserves the right not to process or to resubmit the Customer’s Order in the event that the details indicated are inconsistent to or do not match the Order's original description. Failure to provide the correct description or choosing the wrong Product, deadline extension requests may require additional payments. Please note this is done by the Company only so that it may properly process the Customer’s Order and have the best possible Writer to complete the Customer’s Order. The Customer will always be contacted to approve any additional charges or requests.
4. 6. Tracking Order Progress. The Customer is highly encouraged to stay in touch with the Support Team/Writer and to monitor Order Progress through the Customer’s personal account on the web site. Possible statuses of the order are:
- Awaiting payment – albeit the Order is registered within the Company’s system, the Customer should proceed with the payment first for the Company start working on it.
- Work in progress – a Writer is working on your order
- Completed - The Product has been uploaded for the Customer’s review. The Customer is welcome to download it from the Customer’s personal account on the web site.
- Returned for revision – Writer is revising the Product according to Customer’s instructions.
- Hold – the Order is put on hold by the Support Team and the Writer has temporarily stopped working on it. The Customer is advised to visit Messaging board on the personal profile for detailed information or to contact the Support Team.
- Canceled – the Order is canceled.
4. 7. Client can request for a draft from Writer, however, the Company does not guarantee a draft if Order's urgency is 24-48 hours.
5. Delivery/Downloading Policy
5.1 The Client's Resume could be forwarded to employment agencies and staffing services all over the US or the country the Client wish to work. The Customer is responsible for filling out the form and allowing for distribution to go forward. The Company has no responsibility for the Product distribution according to the personal data protection policy.
5. 2. The Company strives for the highest level of satisfaction available. However, the Company cannot and will not be held liable or responsible for any type of delivery issues resulting from problems such as spam filters, incorrect email, lack of internet access or general neglect, among others, which are beyond its control and/or without its fault. The Support Team is available 24 hours a day to assist the Customer with any delivery problems of the Order. However, it is the sole responsibility of the Customer to provide the correct contact information to the Company.
5. 3. In case of timely delivery of the Product, the Company will not be responsible for failure of the Customer to download the Product. Please note that the Customer will still be billed for the service rendered and no refund is guaranteed at this point in order to pay the Writer for the work done.
6. Verification Process
6. 1. Protecting billing information of the Customers and eliminating fraud is a priority that the Company takes seriously. The Company is obliged by authorities along with merchant providers and banks to protect the credit card holders who purchase from it. Accordingly, due to the nature of the Company’s business, type of Product and the fact that it is delivered by electronic means, no handwritten signature is required as proof of delivery.
7. 1. The Company reserves the right to cancel any paid Order at its own determination or decision in case there is lack of cooperation/communication from the Customer’s side that affects Order completion or a suspicion by the Company that the Customer is engaged in a fraudulent activity. The Company does not guarantee reimbursement in the circumstances described above. Each case is analyzed separately and final decision depends on the number of factors. The Company shall have sole discretion to take action based on the particular circumstances of each case.
8. Revision policy
8.1 To ensure a high level of Customer service and guarantee the Clients' satisfaction with the Product, we provide a free revision service/option. The Customer can request a revision within 30 (thirty) days after order completion.
8.2.If the Customer has missed the policy deadline, the Customer may choose to have the order revised but for additional payment or the Customer may place a new one for editing.
8.3. Quality Assurance Department of the Company reserves the right to limit the number of revisions or decline revision requests in cases such as, but not limited to: changes in initial order details; unreasonable return of the product; taking advantage of Writer and obvious abuse of revision option.
8.4. If revision request violates original instructions, the Quality Assurance Department has the right to decline it. If request falls within mentioned guidelines, the Company will happily revise the Customer’s Order to meet the initial requirements free of charge.
9. Satisfaction Guarantee
9. 1. If the Customer needs to cancel an Order, it may be made at any time prior to the completion of the Order.
9. 2. All refunds and cancellations should be communicated and expressed in writing by using the Order Messaging System or by e-mailing the Support Team. In the unlikely event that the Customer is not satisfied with the Product or receive the Product after the specified deadline, the Customer may request a partial or full refund. It is the sole discretion of the Company to approve or disapprove any request on an individual case to case basis.
9. 3. In case of a refund request due to bad quality of the Product, the Customer must provide strong reasons, and examples to back up the claim for refund. Only after an extended list of violations is provided, will the request for refund be forwarded to the Quality Assurance Department for further investigation and refund request approval. Please note that the Company can also ask for additional materials or evidence to support the request. Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to decline refund inquiry if aforementioned information or documents are not provided when the request is made.
9. 4. If the Customer has not asked the revision of the Product within 30 days and request for a refund came after this term, it is to be assumed that the Customer is satisfied with the Product and the Customer will not be eligible for any refunded amount.
9. 5. The Company is not responsible for the case while Customer has not received the desired post by applying the Product.
9. 7. Short Message Service (SMS) Alerts allow the Customers to receive alerts on their mobile phones in the form of a SMS text message. By placing an Order, the Customer agrees to receive mobile phone alerts and updates from the Company. The Company also reserves the right to alter or modify any SMS Alerts at any time without further notice to the Customer which may include special offers and discounts. The Company will not be responsible for any additional charges for the Company SMS Alerts that may be charged against the Customer by the mobile service provider.
10. Promotional Materials
10. 1. The Company reserves the right to contact the Customers by email regarding new services, discounts, special offers and any other information that the Company may deem useful for the Customers.
10. 2. The Customer consents to receive emails and other forms of electronic communications including but not limited to push notifications, SMS from the Company or any other third party which the Company may allow.
10. 3. The Customer expressly waives any cause of action against the Company for receiving the emails and other forms of electronic communications from the Company for advertising and promotional or informative purposes.
11. Waiver of Breach
11. 1. No waiver by the Company of any breach of this Agreement by the Customer shall be held to be a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. All remedies afforded in this Agreement shall be taken and construed as cumulative, that is, in addition to every other remedy provided herein or by law.
11. 2. The failure of the Company to insist on a strict performance of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be deemed a waiver of the rights or remedies that the Company may have regarding that specific instance only, and shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach of default in any terms and conditions.
12. 1. The Company reserves the right to modify, amend, revise or otherwise change any and all provisions of this Agreement. The Customer expressly agrees to be bound by any subsequent modification, amendment, revision or changes as contemplated herein, by the continued rendition of services by the Company. It shall be the obligation of the Customer to review this Agreement for changes from time to time, since any changes are reflected in this section of the website.
13. Entire Agreement
13. 1. This Agreement contains the entire stipulations between the Customer and the Company, and no statements, promises, or inducements made by either party or agent of either party that are inconsistent herein shall be valid or binding, unless expressly authorized under this Agreement. This Agreement may not be enlarged, modified, or altered except in writing signed by the parties and indorsed on this Agreement. This Agreement shall supersede all previous communications, representations, or agreements, either verbal or written, between the Customer and the Company.
14. 1. It is understood and agreed by the Customer that if any part, term, or provision of this Agreement is held by the courts to be illegal or in conflict with any law of the state where made, the validity of the remaining portions or provisions shall not be affected, and the rights and obligations of the Customer shall be construed and enforced as if the Agreement did not contain the particular part, term, or provision held to be invalid.
15. Law Governing
15. 1. It is mutually understood and agreed that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the place where the Company holds its principal place of business, both as to interpretation and performance, or in any other place at the determination of the Company.
16. Place of Suit
16. 1. Any action or other judicial proceeding for the enforcement of this Agreement or any of its provisions shall be instituted in the courts of competent jurisdiction in the place where the Company holds its principal place of business or in any other place at the determination of the Company.
- 1702preparing orders
- 573completed orders
- 1138active writers
- 96.6%satisfied customers
You are guaranteed to get the following:
An easy ordering process which takes just 5 minutes to complete.
A resume and/or cover letter crafted by an experienced, professional, talented and committed writer.
Delivery on time, every time.
A free revision if you do not receive an interview invite within 30 days.
Free Features for each order:
- Interview tips
- Revisions in 30-day period